Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy white hair spray in the big smoke?

• 29-12-2009 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Feel like a little change in hair colour for NewYears Eve, where can I buy white hair spray/die/whatever its called in dublin? Also, is there any issue with using bucketloads of gell on top of that stuff?

Thanks,
    Lethal.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Asha in Stephens Green centre? Dunno about gel, i'd guess it would dissolve the white 'dye' though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Bumble + Bumble (Peter Marks) do a white hair powder???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

If you were looking to dye it ... bleach is your best bet.
    Takes ages to get it out of your hair though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Just for clarification here, are you thinking of changing your hair colour on a long term basis or just to colour it for the night with a white spray?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

OldGoat wrote: »
    Just for clarification here, are you thinking of changing your hair colour on a long term basis or just to colour it for the night with a white spray?

The latter. I dont want to bleach it, I want it like pure white/as close as possible. Dont mind if it sticks for a week, but no longer than that.

Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Going to head into town in a few minutes to have a look, any last minute suggestions?

Advertisement