Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned by sparks

Options
  • 29-12-2009 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

i have been banned by sparks , he has used his little bit op power to pick on me and has banned me ,with out reason by pm.

this is not the first time mark has started a bitching match to end it in a ban he is unfit to be a mod .

i have pms that state the same.

he is a mod or a poster , he joins threads sticks his opinion in ,when he does not like the answer he locks the thread or warns or bans the posters .

im fed up of it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The first stage in the grievance process is to PM the mod in question and request further details about your ban. If you're not satisfied with the response then you should contact one of the CMods (as Sparks is one you'd probably prefer to contact uberwolf). If after that you're still not happy with the response you've received then come back to Help Desk and an admin will review the issue for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Zaph wrote: »
    The first stage in the grievance process is to PM the mod in question and request further details about your ban. If you're not satisfied with the response then you should contact one of the CMods (as Sparks is one you'd probably prefer to contact uberwolf). If after that you're still not happy with the response you've received then come back to Help Desk and an admin will review the issue for you.

i have been pm n him .

im not happy ,

should mods be involved in starting conflicts on issues that they know noting about.
    also he is a smart arse on this last thread to me .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

whats the story hear do i just go away

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Did you do as Zaph said, and raise your concerns with uberwolf? If so, what was the result?

If not, you may wish to do so in a more constructive manner than the posts you've made so far in this thread :)

You know what they say about attracting more flies with honey than vinegar :)

Advertisement