Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3mb video & picture display problems

• 29-12-2009 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just switched from Eircom 1mb broadband to Vodafone 3mb(fixed line). Last Saturday new router arrived and am up and running with Vodafone since then. Since the change over I have been having terrible problems with some connections. Thumbnails and pictures intermittently won't appear, youtube videos take an eternity to load up and other connection based issues. I am on a wireless connection but the Eircom connection was always good and never had any issues but the Vodafone is awful. Here are my speedtest results:

665599048.png

6468314.png

I'm no techie but even I can tell there are a number of issues there! Anyone have any idea? One thing I should mention, I play xbox online (wired connection) and that works fine. Don't know if that means anything.

Many thanks,

Aaron

EDIT: Just noticed the ping test was the Limerick server. Here's the Dublin Server test:

6468666.png

Advertisement