Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a cocktail

Options
  • 29-12-2009 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭

Part of the Christmas leftovers was a 90% full bottle of vodka, along with about €20/30 quid of booze money. Naturally this leads only to one conclusion - I have to buy ingredients for a delicious cocktail involving vodka.

What should I get though? And where?

I was thinking of buying a bottle of Kahlua to make a few White Russians, but then thought that if I bought Kahlua I'd have to buy Bailey's too so I could also make some Baby Guinness...

Anyone have any suggestions of a tasty alcohol which would complement vodka in a cocktail, which could also be used in other cocktails perhaps? Also, where would be the cheapest place to get it in Dublin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

A Mule is one of my favourites although usually made with white rum, vodka can be used as a replacement. Very simple altogether:

Vodka
    Lime Juice (I prefer squeezed lime quarters)
    Ginger Ale
    Ice

:D

edit: just realised I didn't recommend a cocktail with another spirit!

Advertisement