Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twinkies????????????????

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I brought some back the last time I made a trip to the US. I've always made a point of bringing some back ever since I heard you can't get them on this side of the pond. They don't last too long so I always get them a day or two before I leave. It's handy to get a fairly big plastic container to put it in so you don't damage the box and, more importantly, the Twinkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Tomorrow is "Twinkie Day", I assume there's nowhere here doing them now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

They are really nice! My friend went to the US a few weeks ago and brought me back a pack, although squished. They are like a sponge with a nice cream filling. Ive always watched movies and they get Twinkies. So i just wondered what they were. They are so nice. The movie Zombieland is funny as he is after Twinkies only! LOL!
    Woody Harrelson didn't eat any twinkies in the making of Zombieland. He's a vegan. He ate fake twinkies made of cornmeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Mr Simms on Dame St have them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 INuser77

Does anyone know where you can buy these in Ireland? Or does anyone know where you can order them online????
    Thx for any help!
    If you are near, the 'Traditional Sweet Shop' in Wexford, but at a largely inflated price to American price. Each Twinkie is €2 whereas a box of 10 would be $2-3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Fresh supermarket on Aungier Street have a small selection of American sweets. They sell your beloved twinkies in two flavours. :) They also have jolly ranchers, weird m&m's, hersheys stuff and other american bars we cant get here. Enjoy stocking up! :)

Advertisement