Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlock samsung

Options
  • 29-12-2009 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

can i unlock a samsung gt-b3310?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pilslager

Try this chap, mobilephoneunlockers.com he unlocked a samsung j700 for me on stephen's day. only took an hour and about €13. email him first and tell what you want
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭coolio_64

he cant do it

anywhere else that you can recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you based in dublin?

Plenty of places that would unlock it for you for under €20.

Moore st, or Georges st would both give a few options if your north or southside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Hi all,

My son has this phone and has loaded some movies onto an 8GB memory card but they won't play. Same happens if I send him a movie file via bluetooth straight to the device memory. Apparently the only movies which will play are those downloaded directly via the browser.

He's on Vodafone PAYG. Is the phone locked from playing non downloaded movies and if so is there a workaround? There is little point enabling micro sd cards but restricting the content you can view via them. He has no problem playing MP3 files on the media card BTW.

All suggestions appreciated.

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Check what file type your phone play's ie 3GP etc. and what type will work on his phone.
    (go to the file and then information or details)

• Advertisement

Hi Mooneyd,

The file type transferred to his phone is .WMV

I don't know what file types the gt-b3310 is compatible with. I tried searching online to find supported video file types but couldn't find a credible source/specification and of course he's lost the manual that came with the phone. The best list I could find is

"H.263, MPEG4, 3GP/3GPP"

I guess if that is the complete list of compatible files then .WMV files aren't going to be recognised by the phone?

Ben

here ya go http://www.topvideopro.com/video-ripper/3gp-converter.htm

send the file to your computer convert it, and then send it to him.

And once again a Boardsie comes up trumps!!!

How did I ever get anything done before Boards.ie?

Thanks Moneyd, much appreciated. :D

Any time

Advertisement