Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus times

Options
  • 29-12-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi I am headin up to Dublin tomorrow, has anyone taken the Go bus up to Dublin airport in the last week I'm wondering how much of a delay there will be with the icy roads?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Herself just got the bus up there a short while ago and I had a quick chat with the driver (he's from down home direction), the buses tend not to be too much later but every journey is different as the weather is so bloody changeable etc. The times you wish to take the bus are also a factor (ie frost perhaps more prevalent in the morning/evenings). Just give yourself some extra time if you are going for the airport, she is more worried about her flights tbh.

Now you have me thinking, what the feck am I doing here while she heads off on holidays???:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement