Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Flood Programme Help

Options
  • 29-12-2009 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

I've been chewing on this a bit since it aired, not sure of the title but screened on Monday evening and went into various details on the recent flooding of Cork city via the Inniscarra dam, lots of compelling detail but no real explanation as to why engineers built and approved basements in the Kingsley Hotel, the County Hall and Library and the Glucksmann Gallery. Lot's of other glaring omissions. I'm interested in finding information on who financed such a serious, high end product with such an information slant, I believe I saw that it was produced by Cork County Council, can any body help me here.

Comments

Advertisement