Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Kinvara for New Years eve?

• 29-12-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

It's looking likely I'll be in a restaurant in Kinvara for New Years eve - we're looking at either the Merriman Hotel or the Pier Head at this stage.

Would anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

EDIT - whoops....Kinvara is Galway...my sincere apologies for my ignorance!

Feel free to take the p*ss needless to say

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭asmobhosca

in fairness it used to be in clare!! till them thieving tribesmen invaded!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Hi there, I'd go for the pier head, as the merriman is way too hit and miss in everything it does. Pier head is good food, good staff and ok prices for occasional dining. Hope you have good night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭croker95

Hi there, I'd go for the pier head, as the merriman is way too hit and miss in everything it does. Pier head is good food, good staff and ok prices for occasional dining. Hope you have good night

I have heard good things about the Pier Head as well.

I believe the campaign to "Return Kinvarra to Clare" is well under way....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

cheers folks

glad to lend my weight to the campaign :)

Pier Head it is

Advertisement