Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Greystones Post Office Open Today {TUESDAY 29th}

Options
  • 29-12-2009 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

I cannot get down to check personally as it is flogging rain and the anpost.ie website hasn't got much info on it for Greystones.....thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I cant see any reason why it wouldn't be open.

Its a normal day today.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

I'm in Artane and the one here's not open until tomorrow.It might be that the smaller ones are closed today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭I Drink It Up!

I'm in Artane and the one here's not open until tomorrow.It might be that the smaller ones are closed today.

It could be, maybe I will try tomorrow instead. Thanks.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

I rang yesterday and a very exasperated lady said that they were open tomorrow and she was "only in to do the accounts"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

"a very exasperated lady" is pretty much the norm for Greystones Post Office.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

Sorry a bit late but the post office is open Wednesday and Thursday closed Friday and open half day Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭I Drink It Up!

sasmac wrote: »
    Sorry a bit late but the post office is open Wednesday and Thursday closed Friday and open half day Saturday.

Thanks for all the replies!

I took a chance and did not go down yesterday, much to my relief!

Went down today instead and it was all good!

Thanks again!!:D

Advertisement