Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting NAC from o2 once out of contract

• 29-12-2009 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Is it a big job to get a NAC from o2 once you have done your contract term and ported away from them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

As far as Im aware it can be done, I assume that you've already done the port. Obviously do it before if you can but call them. They might give you a bit of hassle, but it your phone and once you've filled their criteria its yours to unlock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've never had trouble with O2 and unlocking codes on billpay. Call them at any time and ask them. If it's on the system you'll have it there and then in my experience and if it's not they'll have to request it which can take 5 days to 5 weeks depending on the provider.

* My most recent experience was about 6 months ago but have done it numerous times.

Advertisement