Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] S06E11 - The Down Low - *Spoilers Within*

• 29-12-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

I know it's still another 2 weeks away, but has anyone got any clues as to where this one is going.

Think I read somewhere that this episode was going to be like the Wilson episode, but centred around Cuddy, but I have a feeling myself it might be a few episodes away.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Just as a mention, 'The Down Low' is episode 10, not 11 according to everywhere else. Same as the other thread about the episode 'Wilson' which is episode 9 and not 10 like it says here ?

http://www.tv.com/house/show/22374/episode.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Just as a mention, 'The Down Low' is episode 10, not 11 according to everywhere else. Same as the other thread about the episode 'Wilson' which is episode 9 and not 10 like it says here ?
    "Wilson" is e10 and "The Down Low" is e11, as per the Fox website.

mmd8d0.png

Wasn't really sure myself. Confusion was caused by people counting the double-episode season-opener as one episode, which it sort of was... but as far as Fox are concerned, it was 2 separate episodes.

"The Down Low" episode summary.

Not a huge spoiler, just a general overview.
    A drug dealer collapses during a sale, but refuses to reveal personal information to the team because it might incriminate him.

Meanwhile, Foreman's teammates conspire to play a practical joke on him, while House and Wilson both aim their sights on an attractive new neighbor, Nora.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,567 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 48 NiCiarain

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,567 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Really enjoyed this one, thought it was the best one since the series opener. Perhaps better.

Great to hear, I have it ready to roll on the dvr when i get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭subtle_as

i thought it was a very gud episode too, lot of comedic moments.
    the proposal scene
    was brilliant, very funny, as was
    Wilson singing the showtune
    at the end.

sickened that we have to wait two weeks for another episode, dam you 24!

subtle_as wrote: »
    sickened that we have to wait two weeks for another episode, dam you 24!
    20gcu8l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Really enjoyed this one, thought it was the best one since the series opener. Perhaps better.

For once in a long time I actually cared about the patients who went through(I also just watched infernal affairs and the departed a few weeks ago so it reminded me of it)and the bit with Wilson was brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Thought I'd pre-empt the inevitable question:
    The name of the song played during
    the cop's death
    is "Maggot brain" by funkadelic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭pkumohideeile

Thanks Freman, i was just about to ask who the artist was. I was going to guess John Frusciante.

Great episode.
    House acting all camp around the new neighbour was hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Best episode in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I really liked it, but I had very little empathy for the patient. His gangster friend I liked though. House and Wilson are really becoming a couple. The Cuddy angle is dropped completely. They did it well though. It all feels natural, much more so than some kind of forced romance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Just watched it now (and thought I was going to get a double bill but...) and I enjoyed it. I loved House ripping the p!ss out of Chase's new haircut..twice. I just hope they are not planning to pair up him and Thirteen before the ex reappears.

POTW was a good story, and I too empathised with the real criminal, but it was tough on the cop to spend his last days working away from his family - it put me in mind of a situation in Irish political society. Pity they had to synchronise death with arrest, but this is US Drama.

I liked Nora too and hope we see a bit more of her. It was also good to see Foreman having a bit of fun for once, and not being the fall guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Some serious laugh out loud moments in this episode. One of the favourites in this season so far. Apart from the series opener. It will take alot to beat that one (lets hope they do though).:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Anyone know who that amazing guitar solo at the end was by? I'm guessing Hugh Laurie played it. I would love to get my hands on a full length recording.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Anyone know who that amazing guitar solo at the end was by? I'm guessing Hugh Laurie played it. I would love to get my hands on a full length recording.

It's a song called "Maggot Brain" by Funkadelic. Great tune

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Just saw this today, really good episode. House and Wilson's antics never cease to amuse!

• Advertisement
Advertisement