Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CW916 Business - Office Management

• 29-12-2009 3:39pm

hi all. was thinking of doing this course but was wondering as to peoples experiences on it?

Comments

so...... anyone have any tips?? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

hi all. was thinking of doing this course but was wondering as to peoples experiences on it?

Didnt do this course but did the business course CW906, its a similiar enough course from what i can gather there is a few people in by degree stream who came through it and we have pretty much done the same subjects. The certificate courses are a good taster and if you enjoy it you will go on and do a degree.

Even if ya dont like it there is a good chance you will finish it as its not too difficult and carlow is a friendly place. Best of luck with your choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 belindaf

I did this course from 05-07 and really enjoyed it.
    I believe it teaches you all the necessities when it comes to going out in the real world. After it you can go on to do a degree in a range of different business courses so its a good start on the ladder :)

Just after reading the replies now. thanks so much for your helpful advice :)

Have my mature student interview for carlow on monday. wish me luck :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement