Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 League Season 2 - League 2

Options
  • 29-12-2009 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭

This is the thread for the Boards Season 2 - League 2.

NB: Only the players mentioned below may enter the league. If your name isn't below PM TheWools

League 2
    League Name: Boards League2
    Abbreviation: BL2
    Description: League 2
    Max Users: 9
    Half Length: 6mins

PASSWORD: boards

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE 2

Croatia (or Russia) 1 - RealistSpy
    France 2 - lawlor.08
    Italy 3 - Redzer
    Brazil 4 - Slash/Ed
    Spain 5 - G H
    Argentina 6 - eioneill
    England 7 - ikol
    Germany 8 - TokenWhite
    Netherlands 9 - osu

All discussion about the League 2 goes here, only.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Just a quick 'tip' lads, try and keep the amount of games ye each play even... in other words, theres no point in 1 person flying away and playing every game the first day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Should be on later if anyone wants a game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

i'm on now if any one wants to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

ikol wrote: »
    i'm on now if any one wants to play

yeah kk ilkol

just as i started playing you replied. should be back on tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Anyone up for a late one tonight give me a pm in the next couple of hours, I'll be logging on every twenty minutes or so probably

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

I will be on this evening if anyone is on for a game.

RedDevilDub

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

I'll be on and off all day over the next few days so just message me in game, doesn't matter what game I'm on I'll probably be able to leave it and stick on Fifa, you can pm me on boards either

Either if you around for a game in the next couple of hours? I've no idea how to set them up or any of that stuff...

First game of the league I think? England 2-1 Brazil. Took an early lead but he hit two and two minutes before half time and I'd no way back. Anyone else wanna play I'll be on for the next while...Also does anyone know how to save line ups and formations so they stick with your team when you play online, it's annoying changing my team every time I play online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

i only found the league name and password there a minute ago i will join tomorrow and play a game if anybody is online

Online now if anyone wants a game? PSN:Redzer7

Brazil 1 - 2 Argentina, last minute sickener against the old enemy :pac: Thought it was deserved over all, passed off the park at times.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Online now if anyone wants a game? PSN:Redzer7

I'm not seeing you in the league, Redzer

Slash/ED wrote: »
    I'm not seeing you in the league, Redzer
    One minute :D.
    Now try.

Sorry was watching TV, will try play you now if you're still on

Brazil 2-1 Italy, probably the worst I've played so far, very lucky win especially with a huge chance for Italy right at the end

Slash/ED wrote: »
    Brazil 2-1 Italy, probably the worst I've played so far, very lucky win especially with a huge chance for Italy right at the end
    And the two off the post :(:pac: I have the worst of luck :P.
    Solid at the back he was, a chance late on i should of really finished :(.

seemed to be a good few on last night played 2

brazil 1 england 2. i was blessed in this game dont now how i held on to the lead got 2 quick goals after going 1 behind

england 0 argentina 2 i thought i deserved a goal in this game but was totally outplayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Couple of good games last night lads. fair play. Lets hope everyone gets on over the next couple of weeks and we finish the league. I will be offline for a few days as expected this time of year. Might get on for a bit over the weekend. Happy New Year lads

• Advertisement

Anyone for a game before 4?

I'm online atm if anyone is up for a game, wouldnt mind gettin one or two games out of the way before the new year, just message me in game

I've invited you there Token... I'm AsCeNSioN-X

that would be shaunybhoy77

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

i will be on tonight on and off if anybody wants a few games

Anyony one up for a game today? just message me if you are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

TokenWhite wrote: »
    Anyony one up for a game today? just message me if you are

How is this league going TokenWhite?

Has everyone joined? Many games played - i dont think i can view the details without joining?

8 People joined up, 7 of which have played at least one game but only 2 have played 3 or more, so make of that what you will, have no idea how good or bad that is compared to other boards leagues. I'd expect activity to pick up quite a bit though this week seeing as the celebrations are over:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

TokenWhite wrote: »
    8 People joined up, 7 of which have played at least one game but only 2 have played 3 or more, so make of that what you will, have no idea how good or bad that is compared to other boards leagues. I'd expect activity to pick up quite a bit though this week seeing as the celebrations are over:pac:

You should give the remaining member who hasnt joined a friendly reminder. If he doesnt respond forget about him...

If you could all play 5 games each by the end you would be doing well...

• Advertisement

Well I have most of the players added on psn and they are fairly active so i'd hope to play a few games more than that (I hope anyway)

Advertisement