Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 League Season 2 - League 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Played 2 matches there lost one match against shaunyboy 1 nil, and am currently losing 4nil to lawlor08 but i messaged him near kick off to tell him he had a bad connection but he didn't respond, I can hardly see the ball the lag is that bad so i'll just leave the match playing and see if he can score a few more against the computer :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

played two matches there lost to shaunnyboy and beat redzer, when he messaged me i cancelled the download that was causing the bad connection, mine was grand after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

i'll be on tonight if anyones up for a game

had two good games against Brazil first game was a 6 2 win the second was a closer 2 1, then was hoping to go out knowing i was top of the league but was beaten by England in a good game.

just finish a few games there

england 1 france 0 close game lawlor deserved a draw at least
    england 1 brazil 1 fluked a goal to get a draw
    germany 2 england 0 graced shauny a second goal and didnt take my chances missed a sitter
    but redeemed in 2nd leg
    england 2 germany 1 this time it seemed shauny was unlucky in front of goal fair result i think over both legs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Perhaps someone in this league would like to use the following website to log all the league details:

http://boardsleague1.leaguerepublic.com/

I have set this up for Boards League 1.

I dont have access to League 2 so cannot set up one for LEague 2 unless ALL the full results are posted here...

So if anyone would like to set one up for League 2 it would be a huge help.. :cool:

these are the results posted so far

England 2-1 Brazil
    Brazil 1 - 2 Argentina
    Brazil 2-1 Italy
    england 0 argentina 2
    italy 0 germnany 1
    italy 0 france 4
    france 6 brazil 2
    france 2 brazil 1
    england 1 france 0
    england 1 brazil 1
    germany 2 england 0
    england 2 germany 1

if we could get teh rest of them posted we could enter them in to league republic

any mistakes let me know

right posted results so far here

http://boards2.leaguerepublic.com/

if you post teh rest of the rsults i will update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

ok I will be Russia

ive played germany twice those matches are not up in the league the results were
    France 6 3 Germany
    France 2 4 Germany

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

I'll be online tonight til late if any of you lads are on, I will fulfill some more of my fixtures!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

ikol wrote: »

Good to see yous have played a nice amount of games - you should prob try and get everyone up to speed. So anyone who has played 6 games or so should try and relax until the others catch up...

I see you also have two others who havnt played any games? OSU and G H - Is it that they are not online or not interested?

osu has played 2 i think but i havent seen any scores.
    i'm not sure about gh but he has signed up
    there's a few other games that have been played more but they have not posted the score.

lawlor.08 wrote: »
    ive played germany twice those matches are not up in the league the results were
    France 6 3 Germany
    France 2 4 Germany

updated those games

I will be online tonight around 11.30 - 12!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

lawlor.08 wrote: »
    France 6 3 Germany
    France 2 4 Germany

I played Germany twice also, think the results were Brazil 1 - 1 Germany won, fluked a draw, and the second leg it showed with Brazil 1 - 4 Germany I think.

ikol wrote: »

You can go back and check around 10-15 of the last matches played, so if ya kept up to date with that list in the game you can just write them down and add them, and even if ya miss some and players dont remember the scores, you can just check the general jist of the table(or ask players) and enter 1-0's.

GOAL DIFFERENCE DOES NOT COUNT, so that's not an issue, just who actually won.

Slash/ED wrote: »
    I played Germany twice also, think the results were Brazil 1 - 1 Germany won, fluked a draw, and the second leg it showed with Brazil 1 - 4 Germany I think.

got these games down also germany russia

i'll check the league stats tonight and see if i can figure out the rest. if results arent posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

alright sorry i havent been online to play any games i just had all my wisdom teeth out so that meens a week in bed:D i am availible all this week to catch up on games so if your around today or any day just post a time

Around now anyone want to play Rep. of Russia!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

how exactly do I check my results other than the last 15 in the league, I know who I beat but not the scores

for what its worth, so far i've

beat france once, lost once
    drew with brazil, beat brazil
    beat Italy
    beat england once, lost once
    beat russia once
    beat netherlands twice

just put them down as 1-0 wins

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Fine by me

I just beat realistspy there 4-2, I thought his centre back should have been sent off twice after giving away 2 penalties, both were identical but only got booked once:confused: but other than that I was lucky enough to win, he hit the crossbar at 2-2 and missed a sitter or 2 when he was 1 up, although we both had chances throughout the game

The lad using Germany is very good :)
    Russia 0 - 4 Germany
    Germany 4 - 2 Russia

I will be online all evening!

will try get a game tonight wastrying to play you last night but you must of been in game

i'm on if anyone wants a game

iKol me Vs You!

good games 1st russia 3 england 2 a bit scrappy but fair result
    2nd england 2 russia 1 i was resigned to a 1-0 defeat but a free kick out side teh box and then another quick goal after kick off a few mins from the end gave me the win.. thank god i dont have to play you again realist..

I can't believe I lost that second game :S Bloody Free kick grrrrrrrrrrrr! I hope we both get to the play offs so we can battle it out again :)

• Advertisement

if it wasnt for that free i wouldn't of got either goals.. blessed

Advertisement