Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 League Season 2 - League 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

I know very well take. Anyone else I havent played I will be around all day today!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Just beat gazdegreat there twice, think he was spain, 8-4 and 6-2 , first game i went 2 up fairly quickly and he seemed to give up after that but 2nd game was much tighter wasnt until i went 3-1 up about the 60 min mark that i started to pull away, he had plenty of chances at 2-1 to equalise but no such luck, hopefully he can do me some favours against a few of the other players, you know who you are

gazdegreat I deserved to win both games :(! Cut damn I am the most unlucky player :S
    Russia 2 - 2 Spain
    Russia 3- 3 Spain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

just played gaz there 8-1 and his goal i think was the best of the game

Lost 2 more games to brazil!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

3-0 and 2-1, was a bit lucky in the second one you'd a few clear cut chances

How many players make it to the play off?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Should yis not relax on the games?? Looking at the league table - one player has played 13 games already. :eek: By doing this the rest wont bother finishing off the rest of their games as they will relaise that it will be impossible to get promoted.

Try and get everyone moving at the same pace - u have to remember that some may have other commitments and dont have as much "game time" as some of the more eager players...

Remember top 3 get promoted to League 1, and if anyone doesnt finish their games they wont be playing in the next season. I think that is fair enough. We are looking for a good committed group of 20ish players and so fair things are going better than expected tbh.. :P

i'm on 10 at the moment i'll hang off untill the rest get to around the same point
    seems to be a good few in our league though signing on at the same time. and playing 2 legs together. which is probably why some have raced ahead with games

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

I took 2 days off to let people catch up but i will be on today for a few games if anybody is on just message me and ill play

• Advertisement

Hey lawlor: I will play you around 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

on the leauge it says that i lost twice to brazil i havent even played them yet

mixed up your games there fixed now
    http://boards2.leaguerepublic.com/

Realist i only saw that message there add me on psn and i'll play you whenevr you are back on

I am on now

Had 2 games with russia just there. the first game was France 3 0 Russia
    the second game was probley the hardest game i have played in the league it finished France 3 1 Russia although russia could have easily gone on to win this game but for two stupid goals they gifted to me

That was a fun game :S I am really bad at scoring!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone on now?
    I've lost all my 3 games so far but not gonna quit as it's only a bit of crack :D
    Easy win for yas :) anyone online now PM me here and i'll go on.

still around?

i'll be around for a few games today if anybody wants a game

• Advertisement

hasnt been many games on lately. i think the majority or the active players have all played each other. and there seems to be a few who've only had 2- 3 games

Anyone that hasn't played Rep. of Russia please send me a pm so we could arrange a match :)

ive to play spain, argentina and italy if they add me i'll play them whenever they are on

I've only played 3 matches, should be on in about 5 mins for anyone who wants to play me, PSN:Redzer7 add me.

Hey Redzer nice game :) sorry about the last game :( My son decided that it was play time for him.

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Hey Redzer nice game :) sorry about the last game :( My son decided that it was play time for him.
    Good games man :) The first game was very tough.

Played 4 matches today,

Italy 1 - 0 Russia
    Russia 0 - 8 Italy
    Italy 4 - 0 England
    England 0 - 3 Italy

I wish I would have played a few matches before the tournament started as I was finding it hard to get back into it, still have a good few games left though.

The First game with RealiSpy was a tight game think I took an earlyish lead and the match was tight thereafter. The second one well i'll not comment on it as he was with his son :).

The First Game with ikol I took the lead early enough again an scored a couple after,
    could have been a tighter game though if he was on his game, both teams could have finished quite a few chances.
    The Second was more or less the same, a lot of chances.
    Was going for my 4th goal and he took me down and got a red card :P.

Anyone on tomorrow for a few games?

i had a terrible 2 games against redzer. i just couldn't put the ball away but fair play to him he took the goals well. sorry about that last min foul it was like all my shots mistimed. btw the first gaem you beat me 5-0 i wish it was only 4..

Just curious how were the Countries picked for players?

i think it was a random draw of teams and numbers you got a number which was then matched to a team

• Advertisement

Ah ok cheers!

Advertisement