Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 League Season 2 - League 2

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

So what happens do we keep the same team next season?
    Does the top team go up to the other league and the bottom team come down?

Played a match there with TokenWhite,
    He took the lead then we went level,
    I took the lead then we went level,
    In litterally the last kick of the game in the 91st minute he scores :pac:
    Good game mate well played.

Final Score Italy 2 - 3 Germarny.

Edit: Still haven't played Spain, Netherlands or Argentina,
    Still have to play 1 against France and Brazil

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Afternoon lads, I've only played 3 matches. Nobody seems to be online when I'm on. I will be on and off over the weekend. I am Argentina. Anyone want to play me. Add me RedDevilDub and I'll rattle off my fixtures.

I've only played England twice and Brazil once.

eioneill wrote: »
    Afternoon lads, I've only played 3 matches. Nobody seems to be online when I'm on. I will be on and off over the weekend. I am Argentina. Anyone want to play me. Add me RedDevilDub and I'll rattle off my fixtures.

I've only played England twice and Brazil once.
    Added.

Good man Redzer. I should be on tonight at some stage.

• Advertisement

Been on and off since Friday and only got to play 4 matches!!

Played lawlor.08's FRANCE twice. 2 very tough games. First match ended France 3 Argentina 2. Second match finished Argentina 4 France 3. Well played mate.

Played Redzer's Italy twice also. Another 2 tough games. First match ended Argentina 2 Italy 1. Second match was Argentina 3 Italy 1. Good games man.

I still havent played Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Germany and still to play Brazil once. I will be on this evening if anybody wants to fulfill some fixtures!!! Lets try get this finished lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Is the league up to date?

http://boards2.leaguerepublic.com/

The league is updated til just before my 4 games posted above mate. I'm sure Ikol will sort it when he comes back online. Hows your league going fixture wise? Cant seem to get anymore games going due to people being offline!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

I've Spain twice, netherlands twice, Italy and England once then that will be all my fixtures done hope to get them done soon enough if the lads are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

The league is updated til just before my 4 games posted above mate. I'm sure Ikol will sort it when he comes back online. Hows your league going fixture wise? Cant seem to get anymore games going due to people being offline!! :confused:

We are trying to get everyone moving at the same pace - so its going slow atm. We are having connection issues and have one quitter atm.

But hopefully we can get our league done soon and look forward to next season.

I see your league have issues - some players have played too many games and on the other hand others who have played too little. Its hard to get a balance really!!

• Advertisement

Ah its always hard to find a balance when there are so many people involved. I dont think either league will completely fulfill all the fixtures. Is there a time frame for when these should finish and the new ones start? If we put a definitive deadline perhaps people might get the finger out?

Cant believe yis have a quitter!! Name and Shame?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Eioneill want a game? I am around now

Realist mate I'm in work at the mo'. I will be on this evening if you're about? Add me RedDevilDub

ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

league has been updated now.

i've 4 games left to play holland x 2 and spain and france once more.

holland and spain dont really look like completing their games at the moment though.

i reckon if they havent played by a certain date we just give wins agaisnt them to finish the league.

but we've had 7 fairly commited players which has made for a good league

ikol wrote: »
    league has been updated now.

i've 4 games left to play holland x 2 and spain and france once more.

holland and spain dont really look like completing their games at the moment though.

i reckon if they havent played by a certain date we just give wins agaisnt them to finish the league.

but we've had 7 fairly commited players which has made for a good league

Good man Ikol. Neither Holland nor Spain has played Fifa in a while. Perhaps give Osu and GH til end of the weekend to fulfill some of their fixtures and if they havent then give walkovers to everyone they still have to play. Thats if everyone else is in agreement with taking that course of action?

Wont be back online til tomoro evening myself so if Germany, Russia, Brazil, Spain or Holland are on then..send me a message.

RedDevilDub

i'll be on tonight from about 5 to 7 if anyone is on just message me or add me and i'll play (lawlor08)

i've asked ascensionx 4 or 5 times to play league game when he has been online and never got any reply from him

Played 2 games against TokenWhite's Germany last night. 1st match finished ARGENTINA 6 GERMANY 4. An end to end battle. Both defenses were rather lax!!

2nd game was ARGENTINA 2 GERMANY 2. I was very lucky to get a draw in this one!

2 games that could have gone either way. Great games Shaunybhoy!!

Does everyone agree we should give walkovers to people that still have to play Netherlands and Spain?

I still have to play RealistSpy's Russia twice, Slash/Ed's Brazil once and the 2 Houdini teams above. I will be on this evening after 8pm if anyone wants to arrange to play drop me a message lads!

Yeah it looks like walkovers will be most likely, I haven't played either of them.

• Advertisement

Played 2 games against TokenWhite's Germany last night. 1st match finished ARGENTINA 6 GERMANY 4. An end to end battle. Both defenses were rather lax!!

2nd game was ARGENTINA 2 GERMANY 2. I was very lucky to get a draw in this one!

2 games that could have gone either way. Great games Shaunybhoy!!

Does everyone agree we should give walkovers to people that still have to play Netherlands and Spain?

I still have to play RealistSpy's Russia twice, Slash/Ed's Brazil once and the 2 Houdini teams above. I will be on this evening after 8pm if anyone wants to arrange to play drop me a message lads!

I will be on 2nite after 5 - 6 then after 8.30 ok?

Played 2 more games last night against RealistSpy's Russia.

First game was end to end action and the scoreline does not do justice to Russia's performance. The match finished Argentina 6 Russia 3.

Second game finished a lot closer. I felt I may have been second best in this match but ended up scoring an injury time winner. Match finished Argentina 3 Russia 2.

2 great games. Cheers RealistSpy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

had to create a new account as mine is one of the lost email ones.

have updated the league matches with the last few games.
    and if every one is in agreement about walk overs. if games are not played by the 2 guys by monday i think we should give them but if they pop up by then or start playing it gives them a chance.
    what do you think.

Good stuff ikol. Well I'm in agreement with giving walkovers. So osu and GH. Last chance lads. Start getting some of your fixtures played over the next few days. Yis are holding up the completion of the league!!
    ikol_ wrote: »
    had to create a new account as mine is one of the lost email ones.

have updated the league matches with the last few games.
    and if every one is in agreement about walk overs. if games are not played by the 2 guys by monday i think we should give them but if they pop up by then or start playing it gives them a chance.
    what do you think.

Wasn't a bad league all the same, since we were new to the league setup and I thought most of us were going to quit fair play to yiz though lads most of yiz didn't quit :). I lost my first four matches but came back and won my next four :) now it's going down hill again :pac: roll on next season?

Ah yeah was a good league all in all. Shame we had 2 that decided to quit for whatever reason. Ikol if everyone is in agreement will you update league with walkovers for everyone that had to play Spain and Netherlands. I had to play both twice. I'm sure most everyone else had to aswell!!

I've just Brazil to play one more time and then I'm done.

right i updated with walkovers given now.
    only a few games left to play over all i got frace to play once then i'm done.
    so we shoudl get this wrapped up soon

I have England and Italy left to play then i have all my games done if th two lads could post a time when they are most on here i will try be on to play them

• Advertisement

i should be on tonight from 7-8ish message me and i'll play i think this is my last game too

Advertisement