Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!!! 64 bit system... system 32 folder???????

Options
  • 29-12-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey i have a program i use for college and it is a copied program but to crack it i have to paste a file in the system 32 folder and it works great on my old laptop but i have just bought a 64bit system laptop and i dont know where to paste the file as it doesnt have a system 32 folder.. any ideas???

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

sorry mate we cant help you with illegal programs and how to crack them. your gonna have to find another forum for that stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Granny Lover

its my program i just use it on my desktop at home a my laptops so i need to crack it to use it or buy it 3 or 4 times to use it. not illegal

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

its my program i just use it on my desktop at home a my laptops so i need to crack it to use it or buy it 3 or 4 times to use it. not illegal

Well it is illegal, but if you were smart you'd just edit your post and phrase your question differently. Like "Where do i find the system32 folder" there's no need to even mention what for.
    What OS are you running? XP? Vista? Windows 7? etc You could just use the search function and type in system32...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭paulhealy1991

have you no folder called programmes (x86)? thats the 32 bit folder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

It is illegal. Check your license.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement