Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a new cue.

• 29-12-2009 5:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Ive been trying on Adverts.ie, but to no avail. Anyone interested in selling me a new cue? looking for something ash, small enough tip, around 8 or 9mm. With a case would be great. If not, anyone know of good places around Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

E.j Rileys.
    they have a nice range of cues, from 50e to a few 100, depending on ur budget, my mate bought a lovely 3 piece Parris cue there a while back, got a nice deal on it. Parris cues are a few 100 though so prepare to pay for quality. But you'll find a nice piece of ash for less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

I didn't realise Riley's sold Parris cues. A guy I play with went over to London and spent a good bit on the custom made cue. I heard about a guy in Wexford called Abban Reddy who makes cues a lot cheaper, anyone have any experiences of using one of his cues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Ye they sell them!
    I personally haven't had any experience with him but he made some guy I know a fine cue for a decent price. Alot of players on the Irish Circuit get their cues done from him so I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

Yeah ,he's is good , you give him all dimensions you need ,and he will build the cue to spec. Can make a difference if you are putting much time into the game. if playing for fun / leisure than its probably not worth spending the few hundred.

Advertisement