Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC World Limerick - A positive comment

Options
  • 29-12-2009 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

I've noticed that there are a lot of negative comments about PC World in this forum.
    Until yesterday, I would have agreed with a lot of them: the staff in PC World stores (and Currys) had been less than helpful and less than knowledgable in my past experience. In addition, I always found if very difficult to find any sales staff at all. Waiting in line to talk to someone or being ignored seemed to be the norm.
    However, yesterday in PC World Limerick, I dealt with not one but two very friendly and knowledgable staff. I wanted to buy a new LCD TV and was undecided between 2 or 3 different models.
    The advice I got was excellent and I ended up buying a bigger telly for less money than I had anticipated. The guys I dealt with were very friendly, knowledgable and polite and didn't try and push me into any sales I didn't want to make.
    I did go for one of the insurance options, but it was my decision and I didn't feel pressurised.
    They also had enough staff on (maybe because of the January "sales"), so I didn't have to hang around and wait.
    Thumbs up!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement