Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Team

Options
  • 29-12-2009 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, sorry if this has been asked before - are there any teams based in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Completely open to correction on this one, but alas,as far as I know they're aren't any Cork based outfits in operation at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

where in Yorkshire are ya? was over for xmas - Goole - start the slagging

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Paul91 wrote: »
    where in Yorkshire are ya? was over for xmas - Goole - start the slagging

Lovely Leeds....as for Goole, i'll maintain a diplomatic silence..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭MerryWhistleblo

Paul, contact Brendan Guillfoyle (Dev. Officer for Munster) at devmc@rli.ie. He will be able help you reach the organising team in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

What happened to the Bulls?

• Advertisement

The last incarnation of the Cork Bulls played in the Munster Conference in 2006 and played out of Ballincollig R.F.C. Members of the original Bulls side from the start of the decade are involved in the Wolfhound Veterans side who can be contacted through the Wolfhound Veterans' Facebook account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

The Bulls is one franchise that shoud be rebooted. They were/are fairly well known and produced some great players.

Easier said than done I know but what a pity it is thast there is no team from Cork.

Agreed Macattack but the will to regenerate the Cork Bulls must come from the rugby league fraternity in Cork.

Advertisement