Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INQ Chat 3g

• 29-12-2009 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Am looking at this phone on three.ie. Does anyone have one? Like using Facebook a lot and this seems good for it. Appreciate anyone thoughts. Cheat too at 119euros

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

free bump for ya!

I too am looking at this phone? I had the INQ and although I loved it I had to let it go what with all the freezing issues. It was widely known as the yellow screen of death

Has the INQ 3G resolved these problems? I also don't have huge fingers but they're not tiny either... Its such a small phone yet still has a full qwerty keyboard! Suppose I should try it instore for that

Anyone have this phone and recommend it to us? Or not!?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

The keyboard is not too good. Prefer the nokia e63/72 type of keyboard, the inq has a bit hard keys to press.

Featurewise, it has some nice widgets and streamlined services like facebook,twitter etc. And hsdpa plus gps is a nice bonus!

Advertisement