Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dazzle set up problem

Options
  • 29-12-2009 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi

im having problems with the set up of the dazzle.

when the settings are in pal 60, i get no display.
    (which i need for mw2)

but when i chnge the game to pal 50 i get a preview screen of the xbox but i cant play the games i want to capture.

do you know how i can fix???

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 JBUCD

What you need to do is put it in NTSC. This will Display it in Black and White. To get colour you need another program called AmCap. Once you have the program installed. To record in colour you must first load up Pinnacle studio and when it is in black and white, hit record(You may get an error about wires not being connected but when you hit ok it vanishes and is still recording.) When it is recording open up AmCap,
    Go to Options->Video filter-> then you should see an option box and from that option box select "Secam B" and you now should have colour. It's a pain to do at start but you get use to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

cheers man

i got it sorted!

another problem, hopefuly the last

ok, i have recorded my footage from my xbox

im in the video edit mode. Pinnacle Studio 11

my footage is in clips and as i dont need parts of it, i cut it. :)

all is good so far , here is where the problem is :

the clips that i cut, from a scene play slow in the timeline, while the scenes that wernt cut play normal .

now i thought , that finishing off the movie it would fix it self.

no it didnt in FACT when i finished the movie, the scenes that were in slow mow are now really really fast.

i know this is a long post and confusing im hoping someone shed some light as whats the problem

Thanks

here is the video

Advertisement