Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat Balbriggan

Options
  • 29-12-2009 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi our cat has gone missing from Ashfield in Balbriggan. She is small and mostly black with a white belly and paws. She is about 3 years old and is neutered. Please look out for her in the surrounding areas and contact us with any information on 0868690179. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

Such a cute little cat - I'm on the lookout.

Hope she returns home safely soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lea_20

Thanks very much Sock Monster. Horrible to think of her out in this weather :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Will keep an eye out- they survive very well hopefully she/he will turn up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Lady Davenport

lea_20 wrote: »
    Hi our cat has gone missing from Ashfield in Balbriggan..

Sorry to hear it, hope you get her back soon. Have you tried putting an ad up in the window in the shop across from Dunnes? I'd keep an eye out on the notice boards in the town too, Supervalu & Tesco etc.

Cats are pretty smart, she might have found a little spot to shelter in, or somebody might have taken her in because of the weather. I'll keep an eye out anyway.

Yeah hopefully something like that has happened. Wish this storm would hurry up and end! I put up some notices today around the town. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SMK

I just saw your cat (or one very like her!) in the Ashfield estate so I persume she has made it home?

She just came home lastnight!Thanks very much to everyone who was looking out for her.
    She came home with another cat in tow and she didn't look scruffy or anything so she might have been in his house.
    Thanks again everyone :)

Advertisement