Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washer & Drier ??

Options
  • 29-12-2009 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has seen any good deals on a washing machine and separate drier?

Our washing machine is dying so we badly need one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Try Baize House in Glasnevin industrial estate Dublin 11 it sell shop soil just meaning shop Display machines nowt wrong just unboxed being buyn off them for years might save 100e on a machine or dryer, check your prices on maybe powercity or did then buy the item from them.. hope this helps..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

bee_dix wrote: »
    Try Baize House in Glasnevin industrial estate Dublin 11 it sell shop soil just meaning shop Display machines nowt wrong just unboxed being buyn off them for years might save 100e on a machine or dryer, check your prices on maybe powercity or did then buy the item from them.. hope this helps..:D

I was there a few years ago. My mother was looking for a dishwasher.
    We opened one and there was a teaspoon in the bottom of it caught in the bottom rack.
    We left straight away. I know they test them in the factory with water to see if they are not leaking and working ok. I doubt if they fill it with dirty cutlery..
    I guessed they were reconditioned but i maybe wrong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Very wrong there shop soiled just meanng there Display Models and they do test them so maybe they have to put somethn in to wash.. Great savings.. always use same Guarantee when you set it up..

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

I always forget about that place and it's not too far from a powercity to check prices...

Thanks for letting me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

I always forget about that place and it's not too far from a powercity to check prices...

Thanks for letting me know!

Just picked up a nice Beko Washing Machine in Power City for 210 euro, well worth it. Reviews here

They also have I think a vented indesit dryer for around 190 (INDESIT - IDV65W) so both for 400, not too bad. :D

• Advertisement

Just picked up a nice Beko Washing Machine in Power City for 210 euro, well worth it. Reviews here

They also have I think a vented indesit dryer for around 190 (INDESIT - IDV65W) so both for 400, not too bad. :D

Thanks for the heads up, we're gonna go up to PowerCity in Drogheda as the roads to Finglas/Coolock are too bad for us this morning.

They should have the same deals there as their other branches, shouldn't they!?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Hi - Yep, all branches should honour the price, it's an online price anyways so you could just print this off from the web and bring it instore, also you can see if they have them in stock.

Ha - just checked there, they have upped the price to 219.95 .... rip off again :eek:

Hi - Yep, all branches should honour the price, it's an online price anyways so you could just print this off from the web and bring it instore, also you can see if they have them in stock.

Ha - just checked there, they have upped the price to 219.95 .... rip off again :eek:

No worries, I ended up getting a Hoover washing machine reduced by €199 and a Hoover Dryer also reduced by €199, total paid was €400. Not too bad!

Advertisement