Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help;bbs falling out after barrel change

Options
  • 29-12-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

hi all, i got a p90 tm and put a long 6.03 barrel and long silencer on it (following instructions from the net). But, when i fire it every 2nd bb or so just falls out of the barrel. Before I start messing about anybody got some advise as to what I should do?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Is your hop-up located right? If it isn't the rubber may not be holding the bb's back until the nozzle pushes them into the hop chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

the hop up looked like it only fitted one way, on the barrel and into the receiver. but i will check it out....thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 roadwarrior666

you could also be getting suck back because u fitted a long barrel. the volume of air in the cylinder may not be enough to clear the barrel so your second bb is getting sucked back as the piston compresses the spring for the next shot.when you replaced the barrel did u notice if your cylinder had a hole or slot in the side of it if so u may need to change the cylinder for a solid one (with no hole /slot)

Advertisement