If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 42G10B and 46G10B

• 29-12-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

John

Can you quote for the panny 42g10b and 46g10b (including 5 yr warranty). Also do you currently have these items in stock? do you deliver to ROI? I notice in another post that you mention the warranty covers the screen in ROI also.

I have looked at the g10L and g10B, and was under the initial impression that the G10L had mpeg4 and the G10B didnt. Was given a display in a shop today where the G10B was shown to be able to display the rte channels through mpeg4. is this correct?

Not really sure if the G10L has freesat given that the salesmen i spoke to wernt really sure in several different shops. Is it also true to say that the G10b will display freesat anywhere in europe as long as it is connected to an appropriate dish.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mac09

mac09 wrote: »
    John

Can you quote for the panny 42g10b and 46g10b (including 5 yr warranty). Also do you currently have these items in stock? do you deliver to ROI? I notice in another post that you mention the warranty covers the screen in ROI also.

I have looked at the g10L and g10B, and was under the initial impression that the G10L had mpeg4 and the G10B didnt. Was given a display in a shop today where the G10B was shown to be able to display the rte channels through mpeg4. is this correct?

Not really sure if the G10L has freesat given that the salesmen i spoke to wernt really sure in several different shops. Is it also true to say that the G10b will display freesat anywhere in europe as long as it is connected to an appropriate dish.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.

hi john

need a reply today

thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

If you need a reply today, you could try contacting the direct office line on 01.843.9231.

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi mac09.

Sorry for the delay in our reply things have been crazy here.

At the moment we have no stock on any of the G10 range 42,46 or 50.

The G10's that we sell are the UK version so are not MPEG compatable and will not pick up any standard southern televison stations.

I currently do not have an incoming date on these screens but when they do arrive back into stock they will be an instore only purchase and we will not be able to ship them.

Have you have a look at the Freesat LG range? They are MPEG compatable and will have no issues picking up southern television.

I hope this is of help.

Any further questions please ask.

Hi mac09.

Sorry for the delay in our reply things have been crazy here.

At the moment we have no stock on any of the G10 range 42,46 or 50.

The G10's that we sell are the UK version so are not MPEG compatable and will not pick up any standard southern televison stations.

I currently do not have an incoming date on these screens but when they do arrive back into stock they will be an instore only purchase and we will not be able to ship them.

Have you have a look at the Freesat LG range? They are MPEG compatable and will have no issues picking up southern television.

I hope this is of help.

Any further questions please ask.

thanks for the reply kenny. im interested in plasma rather than lcd. Can you recommend any other tv with freesat and mpeg4 in the 42-50 inch range?

hi guys

any update on the stock of these yet? or perhaps the v series

didnt get a chance to ring today

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

thanks for the reply kenny. im interested in plasma rather than lcd. Can you recommend any other tv with freesat and mpeg4 in the 42-50 inch range?

Mac,

There is really no other Plasma with MPEG4 & Freesat available at the moment as far as I'm aware.

The 50G10 is available from stock at £899.95/€1049.99 in our main UK warehouse at the moment - however we do not ship that particular model into the ROI because of possible technical compatability issues - it is of course available by order for instore collection 'tho :D.

The other option of course is to get a decent Plasma and to buy a Humax Freesat tuner as an add-on (I've just bought the HDR recorder and I think I'm in love :cool: It's such a mega product!)

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way.

ATB,

The RS Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

John

probably i am repeating myself, but there is a few customers down south, interested to buy the 50'' G10B, at least i would be 2nd :) , AFAIK the delivery is tricky but possible, especially if you can add 5 years warranty.

Mac,

There is really no other Plasma with MPEG4 & Freesat available at the moment as far as I'm aware.

The 50G10 is available from stock at £899.95/€1049.99 in our main UK warehouse at the moment - however we do not ship that particular model into the ROI because of possible technical compatability issues - it is of course available by order for instore collection 'tho :D.

The other option of course is to get a decent Plasma and to buy a Humax Freesat tuner as an add-on (I've just bought the HDR recorder and I think I'm in love :cool: It's such a mega product!)

ATB,

The RS Crew

Thanks for the reply john

Do you currently have any stock of the 42 or 46 inch in the G10 series or any of the V10 models (42 or 50)? If not, could you supply a date range for when you expect to have these in stock?

Thnaks in Advance

Mac,

ATB,

The RS Crew

John

thank you for the update, could you advise - is it possible to collect from Dublin shop ?
    Thanks

pm sent for John

• Advertisement

rai555 wrote: »
    John

probably i am repeating myself, but there is a few customers down south, interested to buy the 50'' G10B, at least i would be 2nd :) , AFAIK the delivery is tricky but possible, especially if you can add 5 years warranty.

Guys I have the 50G10 available from our main warehouse to order. However please do give us a shout if you are interested in one - mail us to sales@richersounds.ie or johnmc@richersounds.ie.

Boardies please note that as the G10's we supply are UK models we do not ship or deliver them to the ROI.

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

pm sent for John

and email also

and email also
    , i'm willing to buy 50G10

The Ritz wrote: »
    If you need a reply today, you could try contacting the direct office line on 01.843.9231.

Ritz.
    nobody's in the office yesterday and today i'm afraid

nobody's in the office yesterday and today i'm afraid

Rai,

yep the office is closed today, Saturday - but I have alerady sent you a mail with the shop number 04890.321.332 and you can speak to the guys there or as per my email if you drop me a mail with your own contact number I'll get the guys to give you a call personally,

ATB,

John Mc

Rai,

yep the office is closed today, Saturday - but I have alerady sent you a mail with the shop number 04890.321.332 and you can speak to the guys there or as per my email if you drop me a mail with your own contact number I'll get the guys to give you a call personally,

ATB,

John Mc

Thank you John for your fast reply

Rai

Thanks for the reply john

Do you currently have any stock of the 42 or 46 inch in the G10 series or any of the V10 models (42 or 50)? If not, could you supply a date range for when you expect to have these in stock?

Thnaks in Advance

John

Could you answer the above please?

Thanks

John

Could you answer the above please?

Thanks

and same applies to 50G10

Thanks

any ideas about the stock ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

<Snip>

Dr. Nick, Please see the Stickey entitled "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING".

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.