Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any dentists open this week?

Options
  • 29-12-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of any dentists open tomorrow or Thursday?
    I rang around a few of them earlier this week but got answering machines saying they were closed til January 4th.

Does anyone know of any dentists that are open before then?

Thanks!

C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Hi, if you have last weeks kilkenny people i'm sure it had a list of dentists and doctors on duty for the xmas season just inside the front page. The one that I can remember for def. is John O'Sullivan on the Waterford Road and I think Roger Ryan also, maybe either of them might have a recording saying who is on duty and what days they are covering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks a mill Linda08! Will try both of them first thing tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I would say if you rang Caredoc they could at least point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Thanks a mill Linda08! Will try both of them first thing tomorrow :D

Found the paper, it's Josephine Leahy in Friary Street for tomorrow from 9 to 11am Tel :7765613

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Linda you're an absolute star thanks a mill for that! going to get up early and head into town chance my arm and see if I can get seen to :)

@ Fabbydabby, thanks for the suggestion. my sister rang them yesterday and they couldn't help her. I thought because dentistry is kinda medical that they might have info on out of hours dentists but unfortunately not :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement