Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New years countdown on rte

Options
  • 29-12-2009 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Does anyone have any information about the countdown for new years on rte? As far as i know the all-Ireland talent show is on between 23.35 until 12.25, so does that mean there doing the countdown?

Any information is much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Description on my guide is

"Grainne Seoige presents Ireland's biggest talent competition, with mentors Shane Lynch, Daithi O Se, Dana, Blathnaid Ni Chiofaigh and John Creedon. Tonight's second show reveals the first act to secure a place in the semi-final, as well as an array of new year's eve entertainment including some special guests and performances from the first season's finalists."

Still after last year's rubbish, they are probably better off not having a show

Liz O'Kane telling us all that house prices had bottomed out. She has zero credibility

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jackomckenna

Cheers mate, Safe to say it more than likely wont be the best this year either. thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Probably recorded last August. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jackomckenna

it wouldn't surprise me with rte to be honest

Advertisement