If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37" freesat mpeg4 tv needed

Options
  • 29-12-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi i am looking for a 37" tv with freesat and mpeg4 5yr warranty delivery to drogheda would you have anything suitable
    regards Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Dave

I have 37" LCD's with MPEG4 onboard but Philips don't produce a TV with FREESAT on board.

If you pm Dave or Kenny directly the4y should have something that will do the nJob for you

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭daithihalton

Hi ordered an LG 37LF7700 from belfast on friday with 5 yr warranty and delivery it arrived this morning at 08:30 plugged it in by 09:00 I now have all the freesat stations and the irish digital tv stations didnt think i would receive the irish stations as my terrestial reception is very poor
    very happy with the tv and service thanks a lot !!!!!!!:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Murty Boy

Can you quote me a price for this 37'' also . . thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

It's £490 on the site.
    My brother got the 42" some time back,delighted with it. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Murty Boy wrote: »
    Can you quote me a price for this 37'' also . . thanks

Murty,

Thanks for your post & apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The LG 37LF7700 is currently £489.95 / €569.99 but is in really short supply at the moment so at present it is an instore purchase only - if you would like one just drop me a line and we will pop one into reserved for you. We also offer the 37 7700 at just £538.90 / €629.99 including a 5 year warranty.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Casso2

Murty,

The LG 37LF7700 is currently £489.95 / €569.99 but is in really short supply at the moment so at present it is an instore purchase only - if you would like one just drop me a line and we will pop one into reserved for you. We also offer the 37 7700 at just £538.90 / €629.99 including a 5 year warranty.

ATB,

John Mc

Hi,

I'm interested in this TV if available to collect on monday if possible.

Thanks,

Colm

Casso2 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm interested in this TV if available to collect on monday if possible.

Thanks,

Colm

Colm,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The 37 7700 is out of stock at the moment & I don't have an incoming date at the moment for the next delivery - we do have the 32 & the 42 available in stock at the moment - I'm happy to pop a no obligation order on the system for you if you like on the 37 and as soon as it appears we will give you a shout?

ATB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

That would be great. Thanks.

Colm

Casso2 wrote: »
    John,

That would be great. Thanks.

Colm

Colm,

no problem - just pop your name & contact details on a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will look after it for you,

Thanks again,

ATB

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Murty,

ATB,

John Mc

I wish to buy one too.

You got pm.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Pal wrote: »
    I wish to buy one too.

You got pm.

Thanks

Pal,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

unfortunately the 37 7700 is still out of stock - but we do hope to get them back in next week - I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

great stuff. I will wait. thank you.

Guys,

Pal, thanks for that - we have a few of the 37" arriving next Tuesday which should wipe out most of my backorders so hopefully we should see stock freeing up soon - again apologies for the wait and just drop me a line anytime to keep the pressure on!

(we have lots of 42' 7700 in stock - how come no one wants them? :confused:?

Thanks guys,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Guys

Thanks guys,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

You had your chance......;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Are these tellies 100Hz?

Still after a 100Hz TV.

Guys,

Pal, thanks for that - we have a few of the 37" arriving next Tuesday which should wipe out most of my backorders so hopefully we should see stock freeing up soon - again apologies for the wait and just drop me a line anytime to keep the pressure on!

Thanks guys,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John,

Good news. I'd like to pick one up this week if possible please.

Regards,

Colm

are these tvs in stock today ?

anything yet ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Pal.

We have been getting the 37" screens arriving in dribs and drabs.

If you are interested in the 37" in would be better to put your name against one as orders are being taken on this screen everyday.

The 37LF7700 would need collected from the Belfast store as it is an "In Store Only Purchase". SORRY ;)

Again to refresh what John said we have plenty of the 42LF7700 priced at £599.95 / 699.99 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lf7700/lg-42lf77starstar

Let either myself or John no if you would like to place your name against one or if you have any other questions just hollar at us!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭peking97

What's the story on the 32" version of this set?
    Availability, price and delivery options?

• Advertisement

Peking,

we have just gone out of stock again on the 32LF7700 :eek:

It is Currently £399.95 and unfortunately I don't have a firm delivery date for fresh stocks at the moment (I hope to get an update on Friday).

AT the moment it is classed as an in-store only model as it's in short supply - however if we can get our paws on enough stock I have no problem shipping it and it would cost approx £19.95 - £24.95 to ship.

Apaologies again for the delay in getting back to you and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Peking,

Sorry - just a bit of a late night update - I've been doing a bit of digging and I think that we should have some free stock either next Tuesday or Next Friday (19th Feb) at the latest!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

Do you mean the 42" version is £538.90 / €629.99?

37in LG Freesat received yesterday

Thank you
    excellent service as always and excellent product .

very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭peking97

Peking,

Sorry - just a bit of a late night update - I've been doing a bit of digging and I think that we should have some free stock either next Tuesday or Next Friday (19th Feb) at the latest!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Any developments John?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Murty Boy

Hi . . I am interested in an LG or Philips 37 inch mpeg4 tv . . Is it freesat or freeview that I would need in KK . . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43,893 ✭✭✭✭Basq

John / Kenny / Dave,

Very tempted to pick up the 32LF7700.

Is it still in very short supply /in-store purchase only?

basquille wrote: »
    John / Kenny / Dave,

Very tempted to pick up the 32LF7700.

Is it still in very short supply /in-store purchase only?

Basqu,

No happy to ship it to you - no problem (can you actually fit any more kit into that house of yours??)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 43,893 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers John.

I'm considering mounting it on the wall of my already packed spare room.

Let me get back to you! :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.