Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland network settings on HTC Hero

• 29-12-2009 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hey guys iv another thread up about my Hero in regard to a different matter but my question for this one is if anyone knows what i could be doing wrong when trying to enter the settings for 3 ireland into my phone. I used the settings located here: http://lukasz.szmit.eu/2009/11/13/android-on-3-ireland/

But still no joy. Im on a Best of Both plan with 3 as well i also purchased the 1Gb mobile broadband add on but i still cant get online unless im using wifi. 3's customers services didnt help me either. My phone is orange branded but unlocked, so im not sure if this will cause any issues. The add on was purchased using wifi and has been enabled but even with these settings in place it still wont allow me online. Thanks for any help.

Comments

Advertisement