Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland Bundled Minutes

• 29-12-2009 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I recently persuaded my GF to move from Vodafone Ireland PAYG to 3 Ireland in order to a) get a decent phone, b) get a decent bundle and c) be able to roam FOC in the north of Ireland, as well as phone my 3 IRL PAYG for free at all times.

However, my question today is this: do the bundled minutes still include calls to British mobiles and landlines as in the past, or is all that now done away with?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

no its still available up to 50% of your allowance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Walkman wrote: »
    no its still available up to 50% of your allowance

Very cool, thank you. And - is that automatic or does it have to be enabled?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

AFAIK the roaming use only applies to 3UK coverage which, in the north, is pretty poor. If you are around Belfast then it's quite good but go west and good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

AFAIK the roaming use only applies to 3UK coverage which, in the north, is pretty poor. If you are around Belfast then it's quite good but go west and good luck.

Not a problem: Dublin-Belfast corridor only, so that isn't an issue. But tomorrow I want to forward her 3IRL contract to my O2 UK PAYG = free incoming calls in France, hence the enquiry.

Advertisement