Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Credit Control

• 29-12-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Rang Meteor Credit Control today to try and setup an installment plan. They hung up on me 4 times and 1 guy called <snip>wouldn't talk to me because I called them too many times. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there wouldn't be one in for a day or 2 and then told by another person that there were no supervisors in until 4th Jan but that I would receive a call back tomorrow. When I asked her when a supervisor would be in she hung up on me. Meteor's response to everything seems to be "Maybe, huh, huh, huh I've already told you"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I am not sure I understand the point of this thread?

Are you just venting against Meteor?

Oh, and please do not post people's names on a public forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Have you got a bill or something which you haven't paid with them and now they're chasing you for it? What's the context of your query with them?

Advertisement