Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow based After Effects user..

Options
  • 29-12-2009 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

I am looking for anyone in the carlow or surrounded area that has any knowledge of After effects cs4, even a basic knowledge might suffice to help me get started..

Anyone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

You should try the basic training on http://www.videocopilot.net. I found this to be a great start and then move to the other tutorials. Hope you have a powerful pc as it takes a while to render the videos...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭DarrenMSP

I've a good knowledge of the CS4 suite, what are you looking for, to learn it or someone to do some for you?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Sorry for the late reply, I was away...

I am interested in getting a start on the program...

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I know the basics fairly well. Never needed to use the program much. Have a look through youtube for some cool effects and go from there. If you are stuck come back and I am sure someone here can guide you through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

I do tend to work quite a bit in my own time on lightroom, photoshop, flash and dreamweaver. When i started I used tutorials off this website, www.tutvid.com/ hope it helps :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement