Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margret Brazil ???

Options
  • 30-12-2009 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi
    Im looking for some information and i hope i came to the right place.
    My mother lost her father there 7 months ago, and since then has started reading several books by mediums. One author she took a particular liking too was Margret Brazil. Im just wondering does Margret Brazil do readings and if so would anyone know how i get in contact with her..And if she doesnt is there any good mediums in Dublin that I should look into. Sorry if this post seems strange, Im a complete novice at this..
    Thanks for taking the time out to read this
    Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Joy Bermingham

Hi I'm looking for the number for Margret Brazil for my mam, she has seen her before when she lived in Clondalkin my mam was her hairdresser and she really wants to speak with her since my dad passed away

Advertisement