Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your forza pics!

• 30-12-2009 1:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought that this might be an interesting thread. Post your Forza pictures here, be it funny, cool, interesting or boring. Whatever it is post here. I'll start off. It's nothing exciting I just got bored.

Evilcar.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

Only have a few because i cannot upload my best ones, you have to have a bloody Gold membership to upload them!, ridiculous!!!

UGCImageHandler.ashx?id=2954539&type=display

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

One from today

Forza9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

That blood car is available on my storefront btw. Just search AtavanHalen88 and you should find it. It can only be applied to that mazda though.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Well, I'll try to take some better photos but this is what I've come up with so far.

DB5FrontCopse.jpg

DB5RearCopse.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

How do I copy my pics onto this froum seeing as how they are saved to the xbox

• Advertisement

You should have an option to upload to forzamotorsport.net once you've uploaded, login on forzamotorsport.net with your gamercard details then post 'em up here :)

I posted this on the other thread but sure :rolleyes: Civic with the boards face:

civic.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

One of my pics and a WIP of Kris Meeke's 207
    attachment.php?attachmentid=101200&stc=1&d=1262791143
    attachment.php?attachmentid=101201&stc=1&d=1262791143

Forza8.jpg

flyingmerc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

You should have an option to upload to forzamotorsport.net once you've uploaded, login on forzamotorsport.net with your gamercard details then post 'em up here :)
    Excellent !

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I promised we would have a competition for this but I havent progressed it because:

SSF got in the way.
    Snow got in the way.
    I'm a lazy muppet who hasnt gotten his ass in gear.

But I will, and we'll have a prize and everything. I swear. :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lol i had my boards car finished that night, think i'll do another one though not totally happy with it!

More boards face action :P

ae86.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marky boii

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Forza8.jpg

flyingmerc.jpg
    There some savage pictures there:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marky boii

Just thought that this might be an interesting thread. Post your Forza pictures here, be it funny, cool, interesting or boring. Whatever it is post here. I'll start off. It's nothing exciting I just got bored.

Evilcar.jpg
    Good 1 Killed a few i say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I can't see my pics on forzamotorsport.net... I added them to my storefront yesterday n they aint showing up??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

They should be in the my forza section of the forzamotorsport.net site when you are logged in.

You currently do not have any photos. Add photos to your Storefront in Forza Motorsport 3 and
    download them here. Photos will also be automatically shared in the Community Gallery and
    can be submitted for Photo Contests.

Thats all it says

18437805.jpg

15010182.jpg

94871676.jpg

Took two days for the pics to appear on Forzamotorsport.net... Is that normal?

Mine come up straight away

• Advertisement

Sometimes it can be slow for mine to appear too, dunno, maybe it just happens sometimes.

Advertisement