Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Excel Poker wins/loses Tracker

Options
  • 30-12-2009 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here done up any excel files that has all their poker wins/loses for the year. Its pretty easy to know how much you have made from cash games as its all there in HEM but there is so much stuff that I just never take into account like rakeback paid into my account from different sources, tournament spendings, withdrawels, the odd deposit onto a site for a once of satellite etc.

Basically it's the end of the year now and I wouldn't be able to say exactly how much I'm up, I have a very good idea but I would say my margin or error could be +/- 2.5k

So if people keep excel sheets with spending on them could they PM/upload them, (keep your figues out obviously!!) and I could copy/paste. Not very good with excel but this is something that I would like to update every day/week/month next year. Would be great for looking back at once the year is over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

TBH it's actually easier to use online banking to do this, cos you dont have to remember to input stuff at 4am when ur raging after a suckout. If you use neteller, just do the sums there, or if you use a debit card get your statement online and filter out all except poker transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

mocata wrote: »
    TBH it's actually easier to use online banking to do this, cos you dont have to remember to input stuff at 4am when ur raging after a suckout. If you use neteller, just do the sums there, or if you use a debit card get your statement online and filter out all except poker transactions.

Thats not gonna record how much rake back you make on a certain site for the month, or any bonuses cleared. Along with live tournaments or cash games.

I had a look at making one up there as i think its a good idea but its a bit more complicated than i first thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

try here http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/poker-records.xls, I haven't used it myself but it looks impressive enough if it works correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

So I made one of these up over the last few days. It's pretty basic and not yet finished but so far it has everything I need in it. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better I would appreciate and if anyone wants to use it well, I can't stop ya!!

Advertisement