Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Warning - Snow and Ice and Very Cold

Options
2»

Comments

Graces7 wrote: »
    Not silly at all!

Fuel has been promised....I am sure he will remember... And I have plenty of food; enough for another month, being used to isolated places.

The water situation is fine now..

And yes; please look out for your neighbours where you are? There are so many shut in everywhere now.

And that will worsen if this continues. Help them? For me.

More rain than snow; may well ease the road enough if nothing more comes down tonight.

Grace, I know this is probably a very silly question, but is there anything that we could do for you?
    [/quote]

Well fair dues to you:) You're some woman, for one woman. I hope all this is over for you soon enough.
    personally, I think the army should be deployed to help people such as your self. There must be so many like yourself, but with no communication. its dreadful.
    keep your spirits up, its not much, but Im thinking of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

mink_man wrote: »
    sadistic little man...

and who the hell are you???oh thats right you crawled from under a rock into the weather forum. Glad to see your banned. the less fools like you around the better. sadistic little man...

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

Fair play DM2, thread was a great idea, as much as I love cold and snowy weather I do feel for the elderly and more vulnerable, its great someone thought to mention it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

bits of drizzle now in the wind, think the worst of the rain is over now for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Yes to the army; we have been talking re that.

Why do they not do that?

See the thread re today... "There and back and in between."

Well fair dues to you:) You're some woman, for one woman. I hope all this is over for you soon enough.
    personally, I think the army should be deployed to help people such as your self. There must be so many like yourself, but with no communication. its dreadful.
    keep your spirits up, its not much, but Im thinking of you.[/quote]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Advertisement