Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Sorting office Tuam Road

Options
  • 30-12-2009 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Does anyone know when this is open again? I am trying to track a parcel from Amazon-it says online it is at the sorting office since 17th of Dec, it was a childs Santa present that was guaranteed delivery by 18th but never showed up:rolleyes:
    anyway she is aware that santa will be delivering this part of her present a bit late so id love to get it asap. Is there any chance that they would have a parcel up there this long or at this stage is it MIA? Amazon wont refund me until the 3rd of Jan...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Should have been open since at least, Monday to clear some of the backlo
    Hopefully the parcel will turn up soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

they were back sorting mail last night so i can only assume its back open during the day also.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Correct- its open today (and tomorrow) and closed again on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Clueless09

went up and collected it there today!! to be fair to An post, amazon had only put my address on it and not my name so as I live in the country with no house number or name etc they had no clue where it was going to... Child will be delighted tomoro when santa visits again tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mchgeri

just trying to track an order of pair of shoes i ordered from uk last monday.would they be in you sorting office.name is <snip> tracking number is <snip>.Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭yer man!

mchgeri wrote: »
    just trying to track an order of pair of shoes i ordered from uk last monday.would they be in you sorting office.name is <nope> tracking number is <potato>.Thanks

I think you may be mistaken to the purpose of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mchgeri

sorry how do i know if there is a parcel belong to me in the mail sorting centre in tuam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

just trying to track an order of pair of shoes i ordered from uk last monday.would they be in you sorting office.name is <sorry> tracking number is <badgers>.Thanks

According to The Royal Mail Track and Trace....
    It's on its way

Your item, posted on 03/09/13 with reference RU********GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in EIRE.

If your posties been and gone I'd GUESS you will get it Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Hi,

You'll find a phone number for the sorting office here.

Boards.ie is a public forum for discussion. Posting any personal information here is not highly recommended.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

just trying to track an order of pair of shoes i ordered from uk last monday.would they be in you sorting office.name is <cinnamon> tracking number is <breadsticks>.Thanks

Royalmail Track and Trace is here: http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace

An Post Track and Trace is here: http://track.anpost.ie/TrackingResults.aspx?rtt=0&site=website&trackcode=RU280933168GB

The package has not been scanned onto the Irish system yet- it is probable that its still en route from the UK to Ireland, it'll probably hit the Irish system at the weekend (following its Portlaoise scan).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

sorry how do i know if there is a parcel belong to me in the mail sorting centre in tuam

And once the package gets into the Irish system, and to your local postal branch (or whatever they're called here) it will either be delivered to you, or you will get a card in the letterbox telling you what parcel branch it is in.

I do not know if the Tuam parcel office is in Galway Rd - but having the Galway office in Tuam Rd certainly messes with a few people's heads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

If you want to escape the misery of the post sorting office. Take a look at Parcel Motel for uk packages in the future.

Advertisement