Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondment - NZ

Options
  • 30-12-2009 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi,

Im a trainee solicitor in Ireland and Im looking to go on secondment to either a legal firm or in-house legal position in Auckland. I've tried a few of the job websites, but there's always the difficulty of not being physically present in the country! It can be any period from one week to eight months, beginning April 2010.

I know its a long shot but if anyone has any suggestions or contacts, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Contact Hays recruitment, they might be able to sort you out, they are in Oz and Nz. I got my job in Oz with them and did a telephone interview with my employer before I arrived and it all worked out a treat...

Good luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sarahchristinem

Thanks!

Advertisement