Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna stake me? ;)

Options
  • 30-12-2009 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Well, as I'm here at home bored with no money in my account :(, I said I'd chance my arm and see if any of the nice friendly people on boards would be up for staking me in any upcoming tourney of their choice on Boyle or PP (or even stars of ft) :D:D:D

and if I cash, you get your stake plus 50% of the winnings...no matter how small :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Papercut wrote: »
    Well, as I'm here at home bored with no money in my account :(, I said I'd chance my arm and see if any of the nice friendly people on boards would be up for staking me in any upcoming tourney of their choice on Boyle or PP (or even stars of ft) :D:D:D

and if I cash, you get your stake plus 50% of the winnings...no matter how small :D

I'll stake you if you stake me first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Papercut wrote: »

giving-the-finger.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

yup il stake you whats your screen name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Papercut

giving-the-finger.jpg

:eek: Hahaha....that was well worth starting this thread...knew it'd bring out all the lovely people :P

Bubbleking, ok if I pm you my private info???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

all my screen names are the same "Loleveled" so il ship to you on whatever site you want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Done...

christopher-lee-dracula-staked.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,315 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement