Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview

Options
  • 30-12-2009 3:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Well, this is a bit Random.

a few of my mates work for the Courier Mail, so yesterday I get this phonecall from some birds wantin to interview me for the Weekend shoppers' page 2 article, so She interviewed me about timber and why its better than steel or concrete or any of the other products I dont sell.

then I explained about the processes involved in makin somethin from timber

then I truly rambled for 20 minutes

God help her when she has to Fact check my crazy Ramblins :D:D:D

so theres a possibility that I will be quoted in a Fluff article at the weekend, oh the Dizzy heights of Fame and Free Advertising

and yes I am aware of the possibilities of horendous embarassment by postin this before the Article comes out and paints me as a RainforestRapin Nazi

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Well Imagin my utter disapointment today when there isnt even an Article in the paper, shockin, still tho I did get the cover picture a few times before :), so now I will find meself buyin the saturday CM for the next few weeks til it eventually shows up, waste of $2 if ya ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Thanks for sharing ... I think :pac:

Ramblin/Sharin

much of a muchness in my book :D:D:D

W000t.

I really dont come across all that badly (I think)

So here it is, only the names have been changed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

It sounds like that paper should be in Have I Got News For You. "And this weeks featured publication is Wood Weekly" :D

• Advertisement

identifying+wood.jpg
    Something like this magnificent Publication :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Congrats,

Lets keep the concrete bashing to a minimum in future though yeah?

Timber is brilliant
    I just have to say "I love my brick"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Congrats,

Lets keep the concrete bashing to a minimum in future though yeah?
    m@cc@ wrote: »
    I just have to say "I love my brick"

concrete homes are better built homes...

that is all

WEll I suppose if you live in Melbourne concrete is Better as it keeps the rising Damp more evenly spread throughout the house:D:D

have you noticed that a lot of QLD'ers build their houses on Stilts, mine is.

but hey trhanks all for the positive feedback, I had a Customer mention it today :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

"concrete homes are better built homes..."

that is all lies

Fixed your post ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

Mr Coat, i knew it was you all along! :D

WEll I suppose if you live in Melbourne concrete is Better as it keeps the rising Damp more evenly spread throughout the house:D:D

have you noticed that a lot of QLD'ers build their houses on Stilts, mine is.

but hey trhanks all for the positive feedback, I had a Customer mention it today :o

I actually staying in a house in NSW over Christmas that was on stilts (the back of it was anyway). The sitting room and kitchen were upstairs and the main bedroom was downstairs. Crazy Aussie b******. :D

yeah, my house is like that too, there are bedrooms upstairs as well, but the coolest one is downstairs, so thats mine.

also a lot of houses are built on the sides of hills, which explains the design

Advertisement