Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland and I feel left out

• 30-12-2009 6:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

This is about my search for two brands.

Firstly, Barry M.
    I know its stocked here in boots and Super Drug but everywhere I have checked has been just awful. Testers are missing or ruined, some products are out of stock and some are never in. Does anybody know if there is a larger Barry M counter anywhere in dublin? Larger than the crappy little stands in boots in blanch, dundrum, town etc. They have an offical online shop but I've heard that shipping costing are hefty. If anybody knows a cheaper online shop that sells Barry M that would be good too.

Secondly Kiko Cosmetics.
    I doubt most people will have heard of them, I believe they are only avalible in Italy, Germany and Spain at the moment. They are a really amazing brand and I'm kicking myself for not bringing more back from Berlin. However I was hoping that somebody might know of an online store that would ship to Ireland? I've tried ebay but no joy.

Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Shipping from the Barry M site is only £5 sterling for delivery to Europe according to the website. I haven't found any bigger stands in Dublin certainly, only the size of the ones in Boots.

Advertisement