Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Degree

Options
  • 30-12-2009 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey,
    Does anybody know the limitations for pursuing a masters degree ie Can you only choose programs related to your undergraduate degree or totally unrelated subjects. I'm doing law if that helps :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I think it depends on what type of Masters you want to do; had you any examples of masters in mind?

Some Masters programmes specify degree areas applicants must have studied, but there are others which take in students from a variety of backgrounds.
    neo2010 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Does anybody know the limitations for pursuing a masters degree ie Can you only choose programs related to your undergraduate degree or totally unrelated subjects. I'm doing law if that helps :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

neo2010 wrote: »
    Hey,

It may depend on the discipline, eg a Law degree and a Law Masters..

But in my own there are Construction management, Business, Law and a few others..so it can vary

Advertisement