Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2010 - Online gaming

Options
  • 30-12-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Apologies if I'm in the wrong forum for this query.

I have no problem playing other games online eg GTA IV but I understand to play PES 2010 online I may need to open ports, obtain a static IP address etc. I have searched online for a fool's guide on how to do this as I'm not technically gifted in this area but to no avail. :mad:

So, how do I set up my router (Netopia)and ps3 to play PES 2010 online? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭lostprophetsie

I can't get my router setup correctly and still have Nat 3 but if you go to System Settings in PES and change port settings to auto select, it should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

Freddy B wrote: »
    Apologies if I'm in the wrong forum for this query.

I have no problem playing other games online eg GTA IV but I understand to play PES 2010 online I may need to open ports, obtain a static IP address etc. I have searched online for a fool's guide on how to do this as I'm not technically gifted in this area but to no avail. :mad:

So, how do I set up my router (Netopia)and ps3 to play PES 2010 online? :confused:

This might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Can you not just plug your ethernet cable into your PS3 and go to "Online" in PES? Avoid all those network settings you don't actually need to set. That's how it worked on PS2. Just connect your ethernet cable and click "Online" in PES

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Freddy B

Thanks kellsred. Great link. :)

Advertisement