Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantitative Methods Grinds wanted.

Options
  • 30-12-2009 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for grinds in the cavan and surrounding areas in Quantitative Methods. Topics include Decision Theory, Linear Programming, Critical Path and Inventory. Need help urgently!!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

ok pm me... i know a lassie from near mullahorn doing that kind of stuff... i can forward her number if ye want... at least thats what i think she does....!!

ill check with her tomorrow first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

aahhh jeeezzzz!!!! im an eegit.... do you mean like quantity sureveyor stuff???

i just re-read your op.... the person i know is studying/practising quantum physics.... is that any good to ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭loopyloulilly

hi flanum, its really advanced college old maths, very hard to get a tutor who knows this stuff, except my lecture who ignores my calls. Unless you can contact her the topics include: Decision Theory, Critical Path Method, Linear Programming and Inventory where you have EOQ, TAIC(Q), etc Thanks a mill!

Advertisement