Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove bathroom fan heater

Options
  • 30-12-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi

I have a creda CDF2T fan heater in my bathroom which is no longer working. I want to remove this from the base on the wall but I can't see how. I thought that there were 2 clips that you could push in at the sides. Has anyone removed these and if so how?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

Do you want to remove it altogether-or just have a look at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

to remove it off the wall you need to open the front cover of it theres 2 screws on front i think. then its screwed to the wall in there. will probably have to disconnect it to take down so isolate it first. if its newish and you left it on for a long time and then it knocked off and wont work now it may be just tripped out. may see evidence of a thermal overload when you take off cover

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭smree

Thanks

I'd like to just have a look at it first.

When you mention the 2 screws that's what I thought there would be but there doesn't seem to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

try maybe on the top or bottom of the heater? may be in the grille at the bottom of the heater.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭smree

Thanks will have a look again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭podger456

smree wrote: »
    Thanks will have a look again.

I just removed our unit, which is also broken, so if you're still having trouble let me know. Also if you're dumping yours I might be able to recycle some of the parts!!

Advertisement