Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach: Dark Souls (DS)

Options
  • 30-12-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭

image-1.jpg

aka Bleach DS 2nd. Pretty tight fighter, GG-level madness. I found it for €16 in HMV and would implore anyone with a DS to try this. Will be bringing this it to all meets from now on (1-cart multiplayer :D)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've been meaning to try these games because they are made by Treasure and are supposedly the spiritual successor to the awesome Gaurdian Heroes on the saturn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I've played this a couple times and although some of the mechanics are a bit odd it's a surprisingly good game considering it's:

A - on the DS.
    B - based on a shounen anime.

Both of those points tend to lead to shovelware but by some crazy happenstance they got Treasure making this and it turned out pretty good. Too bad they've apparently now got some other guys churning out Bleach games that aren't up this standard :pac:.

Advertisement