Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattooists in Sligo

Options
  • 30-12-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Anyone from Sligo here with experience of the local tattooists? Vibe looks good but i have heard there is another really good tattooist in Sligo and i want to choose the right artist for a tattoo i have been thinking of getting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Got mine done in Vibe and I love it. Best thing to do is to go to both, have a look at their work, talk to the tattooists. Don't be afraid to ask questions, you'll be wearing their work for the rest of your life remember. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

fozzle wrote: »
    Got mine done in Vibe and I love it. Best thing to do is to go to both, have a look at their work, talk to the tattooists. Don't be afraid to ask questions, you'll be wearing their work for the rest of your life remember. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback fozzle. I've had a good look at vibe and their work looks pretty good, i'll check out the other place before deciding.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

I've had extensive work done in both shops and would recommend you go with the Vibe (they are a little bit more expensive but worth it)

the lads are really friendly and will help you with your design ideas and regardless will put you straight if it will work or not as a tattoo.

hope this helps

Danin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Any name on this 'other' shop? I've only ever seen and heard of Vibe

Danin wrote: »
    I've had extensive work done in both shops and would recommend you go with the Vibe (they are a little bit more expensive but worth it)
    hope this helps

Helps a lot, thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

The 'other shop' would be Celtic Resurrection. It's situated on Connolly Street, which is just up the road from The Vibe.
    I happen to work for Celtic Resurrection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

I got a small tattoo done on each foot by Tarn in Celtic Ressurection just over a year ago. I moved back to Dublin since, but would easily consider travelling back up to Celtic Ressurection when I decide what to get done next. Tarn was great, and the shop was really clean and and everyone was really friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dawalster

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dawalster

<snip>

dawalster wrote: »
    also there is urban gorill its a new studio on water lane

Actually just spotted a flyer for them a couple of days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

My friend was telling me about this place today but I'd noticed on her facebook ages ago that she'd added them as a friend. One of the dudes is her cousin I think... they're stuff looks nice!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sligo-Ireland/Urban-Gorilla-Tattoo/129392090411304?ref=ts&__a=34

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bandra8126

Haven't experienced any in sligo , but there is a great one in longford - not to far away - his name is roslin and he is situated in the hairdressers opposite tesco's - i think the hairdressers is called paradise - i got two tattoo's done - very happy with result.... also - outback tattoo's in mullingar are good - worth travelling for the right job - hope this is of some help

Advertisement