Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Indicators Electric Windows & Heater have stopped working

• 30-12-2009 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

On my Ford Fiesta. year 2000. All the fuses seem fine. does anyone else know what may be causing this the 3 of them stopped working at same time Btw.
    Any Advice Kindly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

http://www.fixya.com/cars/t3689733-00_ford_fiesta_heaters_electric

Looks like the larger fuses in engine bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

SIX PACK wrote: »
    On my Ford Fiesta. year 2000. All the fuses seem fine. does anyone else know what may be causing this the 3 of them stopped working at same time Btw.
    Any Advice Kindly appreciated :)

Check your owners manual if you have one...it should have a list of fuses in the back and tell you what they do....then you can just replace the faulty fuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

thanks for the suggestions guys but none of the fuses in the Auxillary fuse box in the engine compartment refer to direction indicators electric windows or the Heater blower :o. i checked all the fuses in the box beside the steering wheel their all fine.
    Any other suggestions :confused:?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

If the fuses are good, check the switchs themselves next.
    See can you pop them apart, check the connections, clean
    and put back on and try again.(sometimes its as simple as a faulty
    switch). Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Could be a relay too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

are the hazard light's working?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Same thing sorta happened to me the other day, Both indicators and heater went (no electric windows!) but hazards worked.

It was a fuse problem.

Fuses Beside the steering wheel, it was the top row 4-5 fuses away from the steering wheel side.

Mine was different as the fuse is crossed to an unused one with a piece of cable. This had come loose. Not sure why it was crossed and i'm sure it is not meant to be. Must look into it..

MK V btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Just got it fixed it was a relay :). The 1 behind the central fusebox it was burnt out. happy days thank god it was nothing too serious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Thats great you got it sorted, wasn't anything major either.

Advertisement